Monday, March 24, 2008

a bored girl at work

hmm.. i really hv been intending to blog abt my life in the land of my ancestors for a long long time. but unfortunately, photos take forever to load (i'm seriously not kidding judging my the photo emails i tried to send hm!) and lets juz say my social life with the shanghai clique hv centred around alot of shopping malls (yay yay!!) n tts prob the main reason why i can't get hm early enough to fiddle with tis old, dusty blog of mine. heeee.

taking a leaf out of cheeleng's bk, i'm blogging frm the office! hehehe.. when the cat is out, i suppose the mice wld play. the big boss tt seats nxt door is back in sg for a business trip so tis wk will sorta be more slack for szeying n myself. not tt i'm complaining of course! =P

afterall, i hv juz slogged through a gd friday working here in the shanghai branch coz my dear colleagues over in ocbc s'pore hv a bloody public holiday n a singaporean, me, in foreign land hv to do triple the workload coz we hv the handle their recons statements too! *wails*

but speaking of rats playing, rats hv been playing in the rm cairong n me hv called hm for the past 5 wks. n i feel like puking everytime i picture smelly, grey rodents rolling around in my massive horde of kitkats n tidbits! i mean pinch me to see if i'm dreaming!!!!! those uninvited guests is known to pick the biggest of my kitkat bars (the 4-ply ones) to nibble on n if kitkat bars sent by my mommy dearest is not enough to satisfy their greedy stomachs, they feast on my red wine pocky (new flavour!) n strawberry hello panda. thank goodness they haven found the godiva chocolates i had enough sense to lock up. wahhhhh!!!

n its not helping when junhong told me the rats most likely came through my toilet bowl (i spend more time on tis porceline chair than u can ever imagine) n the webbie szeying found described them as cute, lovable, cuddly pets. like wtf. apparently, rats make gd swimmers n can jump really high. dun doubt my wrd on tis, i did my research okay?!

tonight i'm going to a new mall (淘宝城)often frequented by lisi n gang.. pretty shoes here i come!!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home